Envisioning Sg100: Towards an Age-Friendly Community
Envisioning Sg100: Towards an Age-Friendly Community brings together prominent experts from diverse fields to engage with questions that are often taken for granted in today’s society:
- What is our society’s current perception or understanding of ageing?
- Does ageing need to be reinterpreted in light of the ever-changing technological landscape?
- What does ageing in the context of Sg100 mean?
Professor of Psychiatry and Neuroscience at National University of Singapore (NUS)
Senior Consultant Psychiatrist at the National University Hospital
1. Dr Fung John Chye
Director, Centre for Ageing Research in the Environment
School of Design and Environment, National University of Singapore
2. Dr Angelique Chan
Associate Professor, Duke-NUS Medical School
Executive Director, CARE
3. Adrienne Mendenhall
Country Manager for Singapore, ACCESS Health International
4. Serene Lim, Registered Nurse
Nursing Lead, Caregiver Companion Pte Ltd
- The event description was updated. Diff 2016-09-26 07:53:46